Summary: Directs administration of home health care branches within authority of governing board by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Administers fiscal operations such as budget planning and profitable operations in each branch.
• Directs hiring and training of personnel.
• Directs and coordinates activities of medical, nursing, and administrative staffs and services.
• Participates in case management and quality assessment activities and analysis.
• Develops, implements and evaluates company policies, goals and objectives.
• Represents HealthBack Home Health at community meetings and events.
• Interprets and enforces company policies.
• Investigates and resolves complaints, or refers unusual problems to superior.
• Frequent daily travel and possible overnight travel required.
Oklahoma Home Health Administrator license required
Oklahoma RN license required