Summary: Develop a diversified marketing plan to educate referral sources on the strengths and benefits of home health services. Will call on physicians, hospital personnel and other community agencies by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Compiles lists of prospective referral sources for use as sales leads, based on information from business
directories, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
• Calls on potential referral sources to inform about home health services and explain various modalities offered.
• Develops and maintains relationships with referral sources.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with services.
• Coordinate and attend various community education events.
• Daily travel in assigned region required, overnight travel outside of region possible
*One year prior experience needed
*Position based out of Idabel, but will also cover Hugo area.