$5000 SIGN ON BONUS
Summary: Manages, supervises, and coordinates the operations of a branch office by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Selects, schedules, assigns, and evaluates staff, adjusting visits as necessary.
- Orients new staff and assures that training and education needs of staff are met.
- Coordinates activities and the work assignments of staff members.
- Evaluates activities of staff to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service.
- Observes nursing care and visits patients to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed and treatment is administered in accordance with physician instructions.
- Implements and evaluates branch goals and objectives.
- Participates in the development and modifications of programs.
- Bathes, dresses, and assists patients with ambulation and range of motion.
- Markets services of HealthBack Home Health.
- Confers with health team members, individually and in conference to exchange, discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying and coordinating treatment programs.
- Participates in case management and quality assessment activities and analysis.
- Interprets and enforces company policies.
- Participates in the development and monitoring of branch budget.
- Participates in appropriate committees, if assigned.
- Directs preparation and maintenance of patients' clinical records.
- Orders or directs ordering of supplies and equipment.
- Investigates and resolves complaints and reports results to superior.
- Frequent daily travel and possible overnight travel required. May be required to participate in On Call rotation.
RN license required