Summary: Will assist with managing, supervising, and coordinating the operations of branch offices by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Orients new staff and assures that training and education needs of staff are met.
- Coordinates activities and the work assignments of staff members.
- Evaluates activities of staff to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service.
- Bathes, dresses, and assists patients with ambulation and range of motion.
- Observes nursing care and visits patients to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed and treatment is administered in accordance with physician instructions.
- Interprets and enforces company policies.
- Confers with health team members, individually and in conference to exchange, discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying and coordinating treatment programs.
- Participates in case management and quality assessment activities and analysis. Investigates and resolves complaints, or refers unusual problems to superiors.
- Frequent daily travel and possible overnight travel required. May be required to assist with On Call rotation.