Summary: Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation/notes, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
• Composes and types routine correspondence.
• Organizes and maintains file system, files correspondence and other records.
• Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
• Conducts research, compiles and types statistical reports.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and
records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
• Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
• Travel may be required.
**LPN License required